Thursday, September 16, 2010

1 + 1 = 1

Jake and I have 1 of everything. Each. I have 1 set of dishes, he has 1 set of dishes. I have 1 hot air popcorn popper, he has 1 hot air popcorn popper. I have 1 (OK well 2) blog(s), he has 1 blog. I figured since we're combining houses, we might as well combine the blog. So here it is! Ta-Da! Aren't you excited? I thought you would be. Now, Jake doesn't blog very often so this will mostly be me rambling on and on and on and on about random things, book, cakes, whatever. But occasionally I'm sure you'll get to hear from Jake as well. So sit back, grab a Dr. Pepper, and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. 1+1=1 click...YEAH!! But can I grab a Pepsi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. You may have a Pepsi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your math teacher sister is still stuck on the 1+1 =1 part! LOL

    Cute blog name :)

    ReplyDelete