Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Ikea, how I love thee...

Jake and I hit up Ikea this weekend for some home decor. We kind of already knew what we wanted so the trip was a success. There is still more to buy, but we just started with these few basics.
This is my dresser. It matches the ones Jake already has. I was worried about us having enough room for all our clothes (don't be surprised - I think Jake has just as much as I do!) but now we each have our own dressers. Yay!

These are the new bedside end tables. They look much better than the ones that Jake was using (old almost broken plastic filing bins and a filing cabinet). And to fit in 2 of the squares, we got these!...

All put together, it looks really nice. I take any pics of it last night, but I will eventually. Probably not until I'm all moved in and it's all organized. then you'll get pics. Until then, you get pieces!

3 comments:

  1. Another pulled over to the Ikea dark side.........sigh
    (It'll look great all put together! :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come to the dark side... I hear they have cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our first fight as a married couple was after 6 hours of trying to put together our Ikea entertainment center. awww...memories!

    ReplyDelete