Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cake Wrecks


Yesterday I was browsing one of my favorite websites, cakewrecks.com when I cane across some of THE best sports wrecks. 
Let's start with the Broncos Cake. This is the Broncos Logo...


This is a picture from Aliens...

This is the cake they came up with. Which one do you think it looks more like? The Broncos? Or the alien?


I think it looks more like the alien.

Moving on. Let's go to the TCU cake. This is the TCU logo.


This is Kermit the Frog and Grover.


What do you get when you mix Kermit the Frog and Grover? And add the letters T C and U? You get this!


I love cake wrecks. I just hope I never make one!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you never took the decorating class these "other" people took! Your cakes are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain is totally fried from my final I just turned in. I TOTALLLY needed these, seriously I am laughing so hard it's scary =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that alien Bronco's cake for my birthay!!!
    Seriously...I do...unless a miracle occurs and I end up pregnant before then.
    In that case I want it holding a daath vader baby and announcing my upcoming child.
    Oh yea...I can see it all now....

    ReplyDelete