Wednesday, December 15, 2010


So last night, I renewed my training. After getting home from Tithing Settlement, I got out of the Sunday attire and got in the much more comfortable running gear. The only hitch, I could not find the ipod sensor that records my mileage. I almost didn't go, because of that one minor fact.
But I went. I only had 30 minutes to run, but I got in a 5k. However, when the run was over - I felt a twinge of regret. My Nike+ sensor didn't record the run, so even though I had dragged myself to the gym, no one would be able to confirm the fact that I went. There was no record of my internal fight to finish a workout. (Yes, I still have the internal struggle of "Just quit, walk for a while, you are tired, you are out of breath, hey - go eat a pizza and a hamburger, and fries, and a soda, and ice cream, etc...") On top of everything else, I am out of shape - so it was a battle to get the 5k done.
Well, I got the idea to take a photo of my run, that way I have a record.

1 comment:

  1. Technically that doesn't prove that you ran. It just proves that you had the treadmill set to the exact pace that would make people think you ran a 5K in 30 minutes. I'm on to you, mister!

    ReplyDelete